6/2/10

Our Final Hours

A lot has changed since I last blogged...we sold our home in Spanish Fork to build again, this time in Lehi closer to my husbands work in Eagle Mt. We now live a big 5th wheel at my parents house. I think I have finally gotten use to the idea that I sold my beautiful home I loved so much and to leave my wonderful neighbor hood and my church calling (I still miss that...a lot)! The kids are having a blast at Grandmas house, they have lots of room to run around out side. I think I had the hardest time with the move, this kind of change is so hard for me, I get so attached. But I am excited for this new adventure, building again and meeting new people. I just can't wait to be settled again in a good neighbor hood. I do love the area we are going to be building in, we will have plenty of land for the kids to run around on and we will even be able to have animals, maybe a Mule or two (my husbands planes). So I say bring on the adventure!
Here are some of our final hours at our home...
Cleaning Addi's room, wow I had know idea she had this many stuffed animals .

Our last family pictures in front of our home! :(



WOW, looking at these pictures make me so sad! We had a lot of good memories in this home. We brought Addi home from the hospital in this house, it's all she new. Porter was potty trained and lost his first teeth in this house and a lot of other fond memories. I will truly miss my home!




9 comments:

Danielle Spangler said...

WAHOOOO! Lehi is fabulous! Where are you building in Lehi? Send me an email! We could be close!
danielle_spangler@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I love these pictures! I cannot wait to see your new house all finished but until then I am going to enjoy having you closer to me. ;)

The Henderson Family said...

Congrats on the selling your home! I know how you feel though. You create so many great memories and it's hard to move on to another chapter. It will be exciting though to build again. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see you. I'm trying to swing the Lilith Fair!! Miss you!!

Rachel said...

Oh I get so attached. I think i would be bawling like a baby. Jared would love to build. I dread the idea of moving.

Heather said...

I am so SAD you won't be so close anymore :( But you'll love having room to run a spread out on your new lot. You'll make tons of new great memories in your new home.

Courtney said...

This is SAD! We miss you!

Sheree Thayne said...

Dang! Holy castle! Where's your crown? haha! What a beautiful home. Don't worry, you'll make friends and everyone will love you. What isn't there to love?

Unknown said...

Hogan is well appreciated by their clients because of its sporty look as well as high utility function. These Hogan scarpe donna can be used daily since they are rough and tough and go well with different outfits. They would suit perfectly be it a sports event or any casual event. Hogan scarpe uomo has taken special care to design Hogan uomo so that their regular clientele and new customers are happy with the end product.

Lindsay Marie said...

Ha Ha I love how Fiona is just on top of Addi's stuffed animal mess! They make a GREAT pair!