4/6/10

Our Easter

I just LOVE Easter, I love the candy and most importantly the reason we celebrate it...Our Savior!
Porter woke us up at 3 in the morning so excited to go see what the Bunny left him. I made him crawl in bed with me until 7, then we woke up Addi and Dad.
The Easter Bunny always leaves a trail of treats from their rooms, down the hall and to their baskets.


Fiona trying to sneak a treat!


The kids were so excite for all the surprises in their baskets.


The kids favorite surprises the bunny left them, Porter's was the glow in the dark frogs a Wii game, Alvin and the chipmunks DVD. Addi just loved her Bunny and The Princess and the Frog DVD.
But the BEST surprise was the Beautiful picture of our Savior!

In between conference sessions we went to my moms for lunch and an Easter egg hunt (in the house). Here are some of the kids waiting while we were hiding the eggs.

Addi and Joclyn finding LOTS of candy and eggs (15 each).

Porter ran around like a mad man, he was so funny!



All the kids each got a kite and they had a lot of fun flying them, the wind was just right.
We watched the last session of conference at my moms, then headed to Jordan's parents for more Easter fun.

The kids made another killing on eggs!
We are going to have candy for months to come!

It was a great Easter Sunday and Conference was wonderful as always and muchly need. I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life. I know how our Savior's sacrifice has and will bless me and my family in our lives! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!















6 comments:

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

So your family is adoreable... Guess I'll be stalking your blog from now on? :) (If you don't realize who this is, that last comment probably sounded really creepy!)

Danielle Spangler said...

I LOVE that you hang out with both families so much. We don't get much of that on either side. You are very lucky!

Happy Easter/Spring!

Shortcake and Company said...

My kids were the same...waking up before the crack of dawn. It was worse than Christmas!?! Looks like the Easter Bunny left you guys wonderful things.

Monica said...

I am loving all your fun Easter traditions.
Happy Easter!

Amanda said...

Hey girl! Looks like it was a fabulous Easter & you guys deserved it. Love the picture of Christ that the Easter Bunny left you.

Sheree Thayne said...

hee hee! I love your little girls hair when she first wakes up, she's so cute! I need to meet those boogers. Anyways and your princess fiona, sneaking treats, haha! Classic, love you!