6/11/10

Eagle Mt 1st Annual Rodeo

For our Memorial Day weekend we went to Eagle Mt's first annual rodeo. Jordan had to help so we didn't see him much, but we had a good time with our family and friends.

Me, my sister in law Angela and very good friend Amanda sporting the hats.


Me and my sexy cowboy!


My favorite part of the rodeo (besides all the fun music) is the Broncs and Bull riding.


Porter with good friends Mckayla and Macey just before the calf scramble.
They got to chase calves to try to get two tickets off their tails for prizes.
It was so dang fun to see all the little kids running their hearts out after the calves.



The kids had a BLAST at the calf scramble, they each got two bags of prizes. My niece Sammy got the big prize, an X-Box 360 (my brother was just a little excited).
Eagle Mt poled off a great rodeo, good job to all the city employees.









7 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks fun! I love rodeos:)

Sheree Thayne said...

Awesome! I love rodeo's! Tell Jordan I think he's a sexy cowboy too, jk!

Amanda said...

We had so much fun! And we looks so sexy in our hats.

Heather said...

FUN!!! I still can't believe Sammy won the x box! Next year I want to come so I have en excuse to buy one of those cute hats. You three looked way to cute in them!

Amberly said...

I want to be there! Guess I'll have to wait for SF's rodeo.

Shortcake and Company said...

You're so dang cute, Angie. It looks like a lot of fun for sure!

Unknown said...

The louis vuitton handbag is the latest must-have bag to come out of the louis vuitton replica handbags line. When it came out two years ago, despite its hefty price, cheap louis vuitton handbags was sold out in a matter of weeks, days in some locations.