6/21/10

Addi Graduates Preschool

My SWEET Addi graduated Preschool the end of May. She enjoyed it so much. She went with her best friend and cousin Brooklyn. I just can't believe how fast time goes by! Here are a few of the millions of photos I took...
Addi and Brooky walking to their seats...what dolls!

Addi was grinning from ear to ear and waving at us the entire time.

Addi sang so loud and was VERY comical!!!


Addi and Brooky got to sing Patty Cake together.



Oh how I love this song, Tuti Tu! It is my absolute FAVORITE and the actions are so dang hilarious!!!

Addi getting her Diploma from one of her teachers Mrs Alesha.

The two Graduates, these two are so stinking cute!



Addi had a lot of her family come to her graduation, thank you all for coming to support my sweet Addi. We LOVE you Addison!!!









5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh so cute. Won't it be nice when they are in school next year? I don't know what I was thinking having another one...ha ha!

Rachel said...

Oh so cute. Won't it be nice when they are in school next year? I don't know what I was thinking having another one...ha ha!

Iris J Grey said...

I love to read your blog and see your photos. Your family is very beautiful. Keep it coming. :)x

Unknown said...

The accessories, bags and wallets provided by replica handbags are of the finest quality and promise to give you those replica bags that stay with you for longer periods of times. They are long lasting yet stylish. When you bring in the accessories made by lv , you are actually bringing the style and fashion to yourself. The name of replica louis vuitton is enough for most people and is already very popular in the fashion world.s

coach bags outlet store said...

What is coach bags?Do you know coach bags outlet?Buy these coach bags outlet store.More cheap coach bags on sale!!Always be copied,never be transcended.gucci handbags looklike a wonder.Please dicount gucci bags for yourself.gucci handbags outlet is your best friend.gucci outlet sale well.
zocy005 on 2010-7-12