4/3/10

Roll'n, Roll'n, Roll'n...

Keep those eggs a roll'n!
We had the annual Harris Easter egg roll on Monday (before the weather turned bad).
We always have so much fun, we roast hot dogs, the kids get nice and dirty and we have a Easter egg roll and all the kids get prizes. It is such a fun tradition and we enjoy being with our family!
Coloring our eggs with markers, (I didn't have any thing else).

Roasting the hot dogs...yummy!





The kids getting nice and dirty!!!


All the kids getting ready to start the egg roll'n.


Porter came in first and picked squirt guns and Addi came in second and she picked a cute finger nail polish set. I guess getting those extra jumbo eggs paid off.
The kids with all their eggs once the roll'n fun was over.
It was another successful Easter egg roll, until next year!
Happy Easter to you all!










3 comments:

Sheree Thayne said...

how fun! I've never heard of that, but that is a cute fun idea! Yum, now I'm craving hot dawgs! lol! Hey thanks for offering a good realator I'll let you know if we need one. We probably won't be looking for a house for a about 3 mths, until after the baby comes, plus it will give us more time to build our credit a little bit more.

Amanda said...

Looks like so much fun! We use to do that with my Grandma when I was a kid...minus the prizes. LoL! I love that you colored your eggs with markers. Your a doll & your kids are so dang cute!

Amberly said...

What a fun tradition!