2/27/10

Addison turns 4

Were do I begin? My sweet Addi turned 4 on the 24th, We've all said it before but really where does the time go? Addi is such a special sweet little girl, I feel SO BLESSED and THANKFUL to be her mother, how LUCKY am I?! She has the most contagious smile and her big brown eyes, well you just can't say "no". She loves cats and dogs, well all animals for that matter. She is finally getting into the Princesses...I've been waiting for this moment. She loves to play dress up and Dora. She enjoys going to Preschool and loves her teachers. She is or try to be mommas little helper around the house. Addi all I can say is that, "I love you more than words!!!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!


Addi's cousin Brooklyn's Birthday is the day before hers, so my sister and I took them to Chucke Cheese's...they had a BLAST!!

Look at how excited she is...



Once her Daddy got home from work we went out to eat at Carl's Jr... Addi's choice of course. Then we come home and gave her her gift from us, a big girl Princess bike. She was ecstatic, the smile on her face was priceless. She also got a Princess helmet and pads.


To go along with the Princess theme this year she picked out a Princess cake, and it had to be chocolate...that's my girl!!!

Addi we hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday! We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter and we LOVE you and your sweet BIG personality!!!









7 comments:

Amanda said...

She is beautitul!! We love her tons. We are still so sad that we couldn't come to Addi & Brookie's party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI!!!

Danielle Spangler said...

That cake is awesome! Did you make it? I love the birthday outfit..so YOU!

Monica said...

She is ADORABLE!

And nice work on the cake!

Shortcake and Company said...

What a birthday! Love the cupcake shirt, cupcake birthday cake...what a sweetie!! I'm feelin' like a bad mom cause lil Ainsley has NEVER been to Chuck E Cheeses. How fun for Addi!

Sheree Thayne said...

How fun! You're such a good Mom. How cool that she got a princess bike. I would have freaked out too. seems like all the little kids now a days have way cooler stuff then we EVER had. Oh well. Love you! Hope to see you at my babyshower!

Courtney said...

Angie! I had no idea you had a blog! Found it on Candice's... SO CUTE!

Ferre Family said...

hey angie this is macie i have 2 blogs want to be a follower?e-mail me atmckmacfer@hotmail.com tell addi to call me for the bows.tell me your cell number i will put it in my phone tell addi i am getting2 horses and i want the kids to come ride.

Always Love,
Macie .C. Ferre