2/9/10

Disco Night

I used to go disco skating way back when with my sweet friends and we always had a BLAST! I have such great memories with them (I miss you guys). One day I thought why did I ever stop going, just because I am a mom and married now...oh no! So me and my good friend Amanda planed a girls night out for disco night at Classic skating. We invited a lot of people and a lot of people missed out on a fun night.
My sister in-law Karlie, Kallie, Amanda and my other sister in-law Amber had such a FUN and CRAZY night. I skated for 2 1/2 hrs straight, I was having too much fun to stop.



I had so much fun dressing up, that was part of the fun. We will defiantly be doing it again...soon!

Thanks girls for a FUN night!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I had so much fun!!! Let's do it again soon. Dressing up was awesome. We looked hot!! LoL!

Amber Maye said...

I seriously haven't been to classic skating since 7th grade and I remember how fun it was!! You look so cute all dressed up! Maybe I need to go again sometime!

Danielle Spangler said...

ROTFL! What a crack up!

Monica said...

I love this so much!
And your outfit is
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Sheree Thayne said...

haha saw this on facebook, you still looking sexy hot mama! lol!