12/25/08

A Wonderful Christmas Day

Every year I find myself waking up before the kids so excited and every year I end up waking them up because I can't wait (some things never change)! I woke them up and Jordan at 6:30 to see if Santa had came...Oh he did! The kids got what they asked for, I must have been good cause even I got a surprise. The smiles on the kids faces were priceless. Christmas is so Magical and I am sad it is over, until next year.

The kids running out to see what they got. This is my favorite part, I love to see the look on their faces.
Porter got his Bakugan game he was excited about, with a few other surprises.

Addison LOVES her Little Pet Shops, so do I, there the cutest little things!

Santa was good to me, I got a new Canon digital camera...YA!
Thanks Santa!

Opening presents Addi got more Pet Shops, she was so thrilled.

When Porter opened his Wii and Wii Star Wars game he freaked, I mean wigged out, rolling around on the floor, jumping up and down. It was cute, I only wish I had it on video.
So I think he liked it!


Porter gave Addi these cute little puppies, which she was ecstatic about, she ran and gave him a huge hug.

The kids also got a few games. I love this classic one, Hungry Hungry Hippos.

We had a Wonderful Christmas and hope you all did as well.

No comments: