1/1/09

New Years Eve Party.

My little sissy Heather had a New Years Eve party at her house (Pajama theme party).
Most of the Fam showed up along with family friends. It was a blast playing games and the Wii with family to bring in the New Year. We watched the ball drop at 12:00am, yelled Happy New Year,kissed and then everyone went home to get kids to bed. It's not like it used to be! We had a great time and there is now where I'd rather have been then with family (maybe with family on a beach somewhere). Hope you all had a Happy New Year!
Mario Cart was the life of the party.
Playing with Heather, Jed and my sister in-law Angela.

The men's turn to play.
Jake, Jordan, Jed and Matt

Cute little couple brother Jake and wife Kasha.


Me and good friend Amanda. (She was showing off her new phone)


Bringing in the New Year with my Beautiful Family!
I am not really making any new years resolutions because it is always a let down for me.
This year I am going to try to have more fun and remember the important things in life!





3 comments:

Amber Maye said...

I love Jordan's smile in that last picture! hey my blog is private so now just log into it. Its kind of a pain!

Amanda said...

I loved ringing in the new year with you guys. It was tons of fun. Nothing beats mario cart, catch phrase & a little dance revolution! LoL! I have to make a resolution though..... not look like that in pictures. He he can't wait until the next game night.

stephanie said...

sounds like good resolutions to me.
I think Landan and I are the only family around without a wii.

Happy new year!