12/4/08

Oh Christmas Tree!

The kids ENJOY helping decorate the Christmas Tree. They love to look at their past Christmas photo ornaments (each year I buy photo frame ornaments and put each kid on Santa's lap and a Family one in the frames, It is so fun to look back at how the kids have grown). Addi will put all hers on the same branch. Porter is the decorating police and will get mad at Addi for not doing it RIGHT,(or his way). All in All it is a good time.I just LOVE this time of year! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your tree!

Shortcake and Company said...

It looks so pretty all lit up and the present below. That's pretty cute about Porter and Addi too.

Johnsons said...

Your tree looks great. I love that Porter was doing that to Addi, because Wyatt was doing the same thing with McKartnee when we were decorating our Christmas tree. I wish I was coming out there during Christmas time so I could see you guys! I hope you have a fun Christmas. Love ya!