10/13/08

SEA WORLD FUN!

Addi, Porter, Kye, Millie, Ashton, Fisher and Lucy
We LOVED feeding the dolphins!

Porter and his good friend Kye we went to Cali. to visit.
Porter also found a little "girlfriend" on the trip (Lucy Jolley).


Watching the Dolphin show.


Touching the Bat Ray's was Porter's fav. thing to do at Sea World!


Holding the star fish, of course Addi was frightened!
My kids wouldn't take a pic. with Mr. Otter, so I made Amber!
(Thanks Amber for being a good sport)
We had a GREAT time at sea world with are friends.

2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Quaid just asked me after our last trip about going to the place where you can touch the fish. It looks like you guys had fun! I haven't been there in years. I love Addi's pink shades too...what a diva!!

Johnsons said...

Ang, That is so fun that you went down. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish that I could have been there. We really need to live closer together!