10/15/08

Disneyland Day 2

THE GROUP
Hayley, Ashton, Lucy, Kye, Amber, Porter, Angie, Addi,
Lola, Fisher and sweet little Millie.

Hayley and I are either super moms or stupid moms for taking the kids on a road trip with out our husbands to California to visit are friend and sister Amber. We rented a mini van loaded to the max so that we could travel together in one car. Hayley was the easiest person to travel with and a great driver, Thanks Hayley for a fun trip and your kids are so sweet, we miss them.
Amber and Todd we want to say THANK YOU 100 times for letting us invade your home ,as well as making us feel welcomed!

Ashton, Kye, Addi, Porter and Lucy

Addi and Porter didn't know what to think about the Hunted Mansion.

Porter going on Indiana Jones for his first time, he is finally tall enough.
He loved the big bolder falling part.





Waiting for the Jedi training.

Porter was the first one to get picked he was so excited!

Porter could not believe what was happening,
he his such a big Star Wars fan!
I love his face in this picture, it explains it all.

My little Jedi fighting Darth Vader. Go Jedi's !


Porter, Ashton and Kye were all Jedi's, they have their certificates to prove it!
What adorable Jedi's!


What a cute Goofy and Princes Mini!




Soaring is one of my favorite rides. That was the first time I had been on it.


Sweet Millie and Addi.
We always need to go into the Lego store cause
Porter loves it, and he gets to pick out Lego's.

It was so fun to see all the Halloween decorations up.

I was sad to go, we didn't have enough time there cause Addi got sick.

I am already planning our next trip, with my husband this time.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How FUN! Well except for the whole sick part. ;) But how fun I loved all the Mickey pumpkins and Porter as a Jedi. Yah, I bet he absolutley loved that, that's why I love kids that get so into their imaginations. A day as a Jedi...priceless!

Shortcake and Company said...

So much fun. Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth. Didn't you love the Halloween decor too? It looks like a great trip. Sorry about the sick kidlets, too.

Haskell Fam said...

It looks like a fun trip! We love Disneyland! Sorry you all got sick, but what troopers to still go and stick it out! You all look so adorable! Love that Porter got to be a Jedi! Woot Woot!

The Henderson Family said...

Ohhhh looks like so much fun! I wish I could have made it with you. I didn't realize you were leaving when you were. It totally snuck up on me. Looks like you had a blast though. Maybe you will think about being a super stupid mom with me? I would love to make it down there for a visit. Love the blog. You look gorgeous like always! And your kids are so darn cute as well. I can't believe how much they have grown!! Hope to see you soon! Love and Hugs!!