10/31/08

Happy Halloween


ARGH!
Porter as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Addi as a sweet Kitty Cat .


Just goofing off at Salem's trick or treat.

Cousins Trick or Treating at Salem City's bash.
Porter, Brooklyn, Addi, London, Christian and Jocelyn




Four of the cutest Cats around.

Trick or treat time.

The kids had fun waiting for trick or treater's to come to our house.



My GOOFY dad.
Trick or Treating at Great Grandma's house

Addi had a long day trick or treating !
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!









2 comments:

Johnsons said...

So cute. I love that you dressed up. I feel like a scrooge when I see how many fun mom's dressed up with their kids. You could not be any cuter. Love ya!

Amber Maye said...

So fun! you do make the cutest cat!! you looked so cute! I think Porter looks SO much like you! hey, so thanks for your comment you left me. I'm glad we're not the only one's that have gone through this, i'm like you and the whole letting him cry all night, is way too hard for me to do! so we'll probably have him in bed with us when he's older too, like your kid's, and i figure it can't hurt them! I was so happy to hear from ya!!