1/18/10

Not Far Behind

Porter wasn't too far behind Addi on filling his good behavior chart. He wanted to go ice skating, but we had some time to kill before it opened to the public, so he wanted to go eat at Mc D's and play for a bit. Then we hit the movie theaters and the only thing he hadn't seen was The Princess and the Frog, so we saw that...he ended up liking it but the entire time he was so excited to go ice skating. The time finally came around for a little ice skating. We both had so much fun together, it is so nice to get a little one on one with the kids, we just had a BLAST!!


This walker saved my life, I would hold on the back and we would go real fast and it was a great inner thigh work out!
Thanks bud for a fun date...I can't wait to do it agian! I LOVE ya so much!!!



6 comments:

Candice said...

I want to hear more about your good behavior charts and how you keep track..... I love the little one on one dates. So fun!

Monica said...

How fun! There is something about one on one time that I just love too! What a cute little man!

Shortcake and Company said...

I love me some one on one time with the kidlets. You're such a fun momma!

Rachel said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I need to do something like that...I could use some good behavior at my house. Can Jared have his own chart too???? Ha Ha.

Amanda said...

How fun!! Love ya Porter.

Unknown said...

The accessories, bags and wallets provided by replica handbags are of the finest quality and promise to give you those replica bags that stay with you for longer periods of times. They are long lasting yet stylish. When you bring in the accessories made by lv , you are actually bringing the style and fashion to yourself. The name of replica louis vuitton is enough for most people and is already very popular in the fashion world.