1/2/10

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For New Year Eve this year we went over to my sister Jennifer's house. We played games, while the kids tore the house up...sorry Jen! It was sure fun though, I love parties!
My nephew Brady, his girlfriend Heather, me, Jordan and Mikes head, playing Settlers of Catan.

Jen, Mike, Tiff and Johnny.

What a cute couple Heather and Jed are.


Amanda, Jen, me and Angela playing Ticket to Ride.

Just being goofy...I love my KISS shirt, it was perfect for that night.

The girls played dress up while the boys played X-Box.


Needless to say my kids didn't make it to midnight.


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, MAY IT BE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY ONE!











7 comments:

Amanda said...

We did have sooo much fun, didn't we!

Sheree Thayne said...

hahaha! I love your shirt that was the first thing I noticed in the pic. You're so funny! Where did you get that? My black ugz would look cute with it....jk. Which I love by the way, they are very comfy, you were right...especially being pregnant.

Sheree Thayne said...

yes, I do want ugz in brown now too, haha, how did you know?....I'm looking forward to not being a fatass though, this coming semester I am taking an aerobics class, lets hope I can endure it. Love you too Ang!

Danielle Spangler said...

We are serious Catan players...should play some time!

Amberly said...

Love the kiss shirt and your Santa hat. Your so dang cute!

Monica said...

Don't you love the holidays. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You look as cute as ever.

Unknown said...

louis vuitton bag has been a bestseller almost continually since then. But remember, before there was Louis vuitton bags , there was louis vuitton handbags Vuitton started his empire as a layetier, outfitting French bergouisie with louis vuitton .