12/21/09

So Scary

Why is it that Santa is so scary... to the little kids ?
My Grandma Hicks had her annual Christmas party and Santa always makes an appearance. The best part of it all is to watch the poor terrified little ones as we force them on a strange mans lap, all for these good pictures!

Jocelyn and Jerzey don't want anything to do with him!

Addi was so excited to see Santa...until he arrived. She got so scared and started crying but then she got the courage to go tell him what she wanted ( puppies in my pocket).

Just look at the fear on her face as I told her to smile.


Porter was the brave one, he had it all played out what he was going to say to Santa. " I want all my teeth, spy stuff and Nerf tag out". He is too big now to be scared of Santa.
All the kids waiting for their turn on Santa's lap.
It is always so fun to get together with family, I am so blessed with such a wonderful one!






































5 comments:

Ferre Family said...

How funny! I love Addison's face. Can't wait to see you all again. Have a Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

How funny!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. We love you tons. We need to get together before the Christmas break is over.

Sheree Thayne said...

ah ha! That is awesome!!

Heather said...

WOW! I guess it has been awhile since I looked at your blog. I don't even know what a computer is anymore. I've just been trying to keep kids alive. Such a great post. FUNNY!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton got a totally different direction with the help of this brand. The Show Spring Summer 2009 are used by every woman and these are used to keep many things. Apart from this, the bags are also used to depict the inner nature and style of the women. Stephen Sprouse Collection are more of a fashion statement and symbol for the women who carry them everywhere they go. The women also like to carry such Suhali Leather that match with their dresses in order to enhance their personality even more.