12/1/09

Our Happy Thanksgiving!

After the pies and home made stuffing (which was delicious by the way) were finished we started our Thanksgiving day at Jordan's parents house and had a wonderful yummy dinner.

Hannah, Addi and Taylor ready to eat.

Porter with his cousins Brayden and Sydney waiting patiently for turkey!


The girls playing after a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.


Getting excited for black Friday!
We also celebrated Porter's 7th Birthday while we were all together.
He had pie for his birthday cake...oh well!

Just a shirt from Jordan and I, he got his main one on his birthday .

He was very excited for this Battleship game...he loves it!


Around 6:00 pm we headed over to my parent's house for more parting...we celebrated Jocelyn's 2nd Birthday too.
Porter want Screature so bad, so he was thrilled when he unwrapped it!

He got an awesome star wars lap top from his Grandma and Grandpa.

It was a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Birthday to Jocelyn and Porter.
I have so much to be Thankful for, I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people around me all the time who are great examples to me. For my families good health, that is one thing I think about everyday and try not to take for granite.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!













2 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys look like you had a great day! I am so glad you deserve it. I am glad that Porter had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

The louis vuitton handbag is the latest must-have bag to come out of the louis vuitton replica handbags line. When it came out two years ago, despite its hefty price, cheap louis vuitton handbags was sold out in a matter of weeks, days in some locations.