10/10/09

Good Old Hogle Zoo

We took the kids to the zoo last week. I was real excited to go this time because of all the new baby animals they have and the kids always love to go.

The kids always love to play on the play ground and eat yummy Kettle corn.



We took the train ride first.

Aren't my little monkey's adorable?

The sweet baby Giraffe.

This baby tiger cub was pretty feisty.

I was most excited to see the adorable baby elephant that only weighed over 200 lbs at birth.

The good old lazy bear!


Always a good time at the Hogle Zoo!
It is good to be together.
























4 comments:

Amanda said...

I LoVe Hogle Zoo. I wanted to go so baly this year because of the baby animals. They look so adorable. I think you must have the cutest monkey's there.

Ferre Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheree Thayne said...

I haven't been to the zoo in forever, next year I'll have to go. Love the baby animals too! That's funny how you said the baby elephant only weighed 200 pounds! haha! Thank god I'm not an elephant, hee hee.

Rachel said...

The good old Zoo. It is always fun to go to the zoo. I want to see the baby elephant.