3/4/09

The Sexy Scrappers

Every six months our Sexy Scrapper club has a scrap book all nighter. We eat, jam to tunes and maybe sleep a few hours...It is sooooooooooo much fun! Thanks Tiff for always organizing them and for the great prices.














Love'n it!!!!














Having a little fun with Robin Eggs on our lips!
(Heather, Angela, Amanda, me and Amber)











Mommy and Grammy scrap booking their hearts out!
Heather and I won for favorite page.
I won some fun summer fibers and Heahter won a stamp set.
Thanks Tiff for another FUN all nighter!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Your right! It was soooooo much fun. We are certainly sexy scrappers, especially with those HoT blue lips.

Shortcake and Company said...

How fun for you gals. I love all your cute pix and scrapbook page too.

Heather said...

Yah, we are SEXY especially after getting no sleep the night before! I look like death. But had a BLAST!!! Love my family!

Amberly said...

You are so sexy!

Monica said...

How fun! You are the sexiest scrapbooking bunch I have ever laid eyes upon.
p.s. your page of little addi turned out cute.

kurtisandaubrey said...

How fun Ang! You have the cutest ever!

My Perfect Purse said...

I love sexy scrappin!!! Come on 6 months!!!

Unknown said...

Louis vuitton bags hit a jackpot idea when they relaunched a complete line of louis vuitton handbags and accessories with the checkered Damier pattern. It really broke the boredom caused a by the louis vuitton , giving those that love simplicity and classic chic a welcomed variation. And then came the louis vuitton bag , with its refreshing light grey-blue and tan checkers, and gorgeous dark tan trims.