2/15/09

XOXO

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
I spent the day with the BEST people in my life.
I did get crazy and make pink heart shaped pancakes for my sweethearts.
Then I hit the gym. When I got home I heard little feet running around in the kitchen, (I knew something was up.) I opened the door and my sweet kids yelled SURPRISE! They had candy,cards and my favorite, chocolate covered strawberries for me. Their faces were priceless, so excited, so proud of themselves. I LOVE my adorable kids!
Once we got ready for the day we all opened are gifts from one another. Then went and ate at the Pizza Factory. Later we went and played the Wii at Uncle Ryan and Aunt Karlie's house with family. All-in-all it was a FABULOUS LOVE DAY!

My surprise from the kiddos.

XOXO!

The kids were so excited to help their dad open his present.
A pull up bar, (that's what he's been wanting.)

My Adorable Sweethearts!


The kids got candy of course and they each got a movie, nothing to crazy!
Addi got Space Buddies and Porter Madagascar 2, which is one of the funniest movies.

Jordan truly is a romantic and knows what I would LOVE...
Oh Ya Baby a trip to Cancun Mexico. I was pretty shocked, he really got me!
I don't get it until the end of April but the anticipation will be exciting,
plus more time to get ready for it...say about 10lbs.
Jordan thank you very much, I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful, thoughtful, patient man to be mine FOREVER!
I LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Amber Maye said...

I am SO SO jelous!!! You have such a great husband!!! Maybe someday I will talk mike into getting me a ticket to mexico!!! What a sweet family you have! I can't tell you how jelous I am!!

Haskell Fam said...

MEXICO...WHAT!?! SO super jealous! Your kids are so adorable. Looks like a great V-Day

Amanda said...

Wow! I have to say I am jealous too. That is awesome. You guys are going to have sooo much fun. What an adorable family you have.

Heather said...

You are So excited!!!!! It better not be over April 28th though. WICKED!!!!! Love ya!

Shortcake and Company said...

What a fun Valentine's Day. I'm jealous about the trip too. That'll be so much fun.

Ercanbracks said...

Angie! You are so FUN! It looks like you had a fabulous Valentines' Day. Cancun?! Lucky! It will be so fun, you deserve it. Miss ya!

Amberly said...

You are so spoiled girl! Glad you had such a fun day!

Monica said...

Really... does it get better than a fabulous vacation.... I don't think so! Lucky girl. Your kids are too cute.

Mike "N" Girlz said...

Shut up Angie you are so lucky I want to go!

Unknown said...

The accessories, bags and wallets provided by replica handbags are of the finest quality and promise to give you those replica bags that stay with you for longer periods of times. They are long lasting yet stylish. When you bring in the accessories made by lv , you are actually bringing the style and fashion to yourself. The name of replica louis vuitton is enough for most people and is already very popular in the fashion world.