11/8/08

Park City

Every year at this time my Grandma, Mom and sisters go up to Park City for our BIG shopping weekend without kids or husbands (we do love them tho). It is something we all look forward to all year long, I think we should do it twice a year!
Are we there yet?

The stroller came in handy even without out are kids,
at least we didn't have to carry our own bags.
(My brilliant idea!)


Dinner out with the girls.
Tiffney, Heather, Me, Jennifer, Bristina, Grandma and Mom.




I bought this Halloween guy at Wal.Mart up there, heck it was 75% off.
I decided to play a prank on my little sis, you should have seen her face when she woke up!



Our yearly picture with all our bags. LOVE IT!



We always go to the Chocolate Factory on Main to get a apple pie carmel apple.
Their the BEST!
Thanks Girls for another FANTASTIC trip to Park City!



6 comments:

Amber Maye said...

I am jelous! how fun! I think my family should start doing that! I love the picture of all of the shopping bags!! You are always looking so cute and in style!

Heather said...

TAKE ME BACK! TACK ME BACK NOW! IT WAS EVEN FUN WITH STREP THROUGHT. :)

Shortcake and Company said...

Can I be adopted? That sounds like so much fun. And, aren't all of you so dang pretty? I love the scary guy you put next to Bristina. I'm sure it was a hoot to watch you!

Ercanbracks said...

Angie! How fun! Your trip to Park City looked like a blast. I have been bummed because bunco was cancelled :( I love hanging out with the girls. I am so excited for the twilight movie, 6 days to go! Miss ya, Ashley

Johnsons said...

Ang, What a fun trip. You guys all look so good. I can't believe that Bristina is all grown up, she should still be like 8 years old. I totally need another park city fix! I hope you found some good deals. Love ya!

Mike "N" Girlz said...

That's it Angie I am joining your family. How fun I really need to get some sisters.