9/15/08

Birthday Surprise!

My sweet kids made me the cutest cards, gave me beautiful flowers
and the knew chocolate phone. Thank you kids I LOVE you.

My awesome adorable husband surprised me with the day out with him. He got a babysitter (thanks Heather) and took me on a picnic up Provo canyon. It was a lot of fun, it is something we need to do more often. Then he took me shopping (he knows that is one of my fav things to do). Then took me for a nice relaxing message, which is always needed! Jordan thanks for always being the best husband I could ever ask for!

I LOVE YOU JORDAN!!

2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Happy belated birthday, Angie!! It sounds like you had a great day and you look adorable.

Johnsons said...

Happy Late B-day. I really did think of you that day. It is written on my calendar, but I never got around to calling. It looks like you had a fun day. What a cute husband Jordan is!